Thursday, April 5, 2018

American Sentinels #5, Pt.1

(Continued from American Sentinels #4, Pt.2)

More coloring work for HERITAGE COMICS HSQ 

AMERICAN SENTINELS features a group of "patriotic" themed heroes working for the government to stop trouble around the world.

This was the 2nd full issue of this series I colored.  It was only when Andre Campbell mailed me a copy of the printed issue that I realized there was a problem.  My Dell monitor has slowly been getting darker and darker, and I was over-compensating, increasing the brightness wityhout even realizing it.  As a result, ALL the color in issues #4 & 5 was too bright, and looked slightly faded-out.  DAMN.

I've since corrected this, and sent Andre new files for future printings.

I've also been using my Gateway monitor, which, although MUCH OLDER than the Dell, has had much better color accuracy. It's got some other technical problem which may force me to replace it eventually, but for now, it'll do.

AMERICAN SENTINELS #5
Art by ERIC DOUTHITT
Cover
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
For more, BUY the BOOK!
Artwork (C) Heritage Comics HSQ /
Coloring by Henry Kujawa

For more of my color work, visit Professor H's Wayback Machine.

See more Eric Douthitt art at Deviant Art.
See the Heritage Comics HSQ page at Wikipedia.
Read the Heritage Comics HSQ article at The Washington Post.

Buy comics from Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment