Friday, April 13, 2018

Webspynn #4, Pt.2

(Continued from Webspynn #4, Pt. 1)

More coloring work for HERITAGE COMICS HSQ 

WEBSPYNN is an urban super-hero series.  He appeared in the anthology title HSQ #1 & 2, as well as several issues of his own book.

I came in during July-August 2017, when Tyran Eades (who I believe is Andre Campbell's business partner) asked if I'd like to color the newest issue.  I said sure.  It was a nice change from AMERICAN SENTINELS, and I liked Tyran's art better than the stuff in the other book.

I'm waiting for this to come out, and I hope we get to do more of these together.

WEBSPYNN #4

Art by TYRAN EADES
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Pin-Up
Back Cover
For more, BUY the BOOK!
Artwork (C) Heritage Comics HSQ /
Coloring by Henry Kujawa

For more of my color work, visit Professor H's Wayback Machine.

See more Tyran Eades art at Deviant Art.
See the Heritage Comics HSQ page at Wikipedia.
Read the Heritage Comics HSQ article at The Washington Post.
See Webspynn on ITunes.

Buy Andre Campbell comics from Amazon!
But Tyran Eades comics from Amazon!

(Continued in ??)

No comments:

Post a Comment